Monday, September 20, 2010

Brownies with Berries & Cream Cheese Icing


Baking doesn't have to be hard! I used my left over blueberries and strawberries(that went with my Berry Pie).  The brownies were made with a boxed mix.  I did make this dessert extra special by whipping up some cream cheese icing.  After making so many Italian Cream Cakes, I can make the icing in my sleep.  This isn't the same recipe for the cream cake icing, but this was easy to serve with the brownies and berries.

Here's what you'll need:
1/2 stick of soften butter, room temperature
1/2 stick of cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.

Here's how:
Mix together your butter and cream cheese with a hand mixer or stand mixer.  After everything is combined, put the powdered sugar in with the mixture and then add the vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment